Responsibilities of being the Best Man:
Even though it's important to stand there looking all handsome and GQ in your stylish tux, there's a little bit more to it... and I'm not just talking about you hiring the strippers for your 'entertainment purposes'.
The groom's close friends and relatives, the groomsmen, support him throughout the wedding planning process. Take your role as groomsman seriously -- after all, you're helping one of your best friends through what can be a very nerve-racking day. Plus, if you act like the levelheaded, responsible guy you are, you'll impress those single bridesmaids. Read on for a rundown of your duties.
As a groomsman, be prepared to serve as information central for those who aren't in the know.
- Like the bridesmaids, you'll have to pay for your wedding gear. Luckily, you can usually rent a tux for quite a bit less than what the bridesmaid dresses will cost. Be sure to get fitted at the specified store with time to spare -- you don't want to walk down the aisle in floods!
- Attending all the wedding crap (engagement party, couple shower, bachelor party, rehearsal dinner). Perks: Free Chicks and Booze.
- Helping the best man plan the groom's bachelor party. Perks: Great Grub, Booze again, and perhaps some computer overload while researching hot strippers, while planning for the festivities.
- You'll conspire with the best man and the bridesmaids (Hint Hint: Any Single Bridesmaids) to decorate the honeymoon getaway car in style.
- Before the ceremony, you may be asked to usher guests to their seats. At traditional Christian ceremonies, guests of the bride's family sit on the left, and guests of the groom's family sit on the right. At Jewish ceremonies, it's the opposite. When a couple arrives, take the woman's arm and escort her to her seat; her escort will follow you. Always seat the oldest woman first if several guests arrive together. You should arrive at the ceremony site at least 45 minutes early to review special seating requirements.
- Be prepared to serve as information central and direct guests to restroom facilities and the reception site.
- Purchase a wedding present, perhaps with one of the other groomsmen. You'll have more buying power, and two heads are often better than one when it comes to gift ideas. Sometimes the entire groomsmen gang pitches in for one knock-them-off-their-feet wedding gift.
- At the reception, you may be introduced with the bridesmaid you escorted during the recessional. You may also be asked to dance with bridesmaids or single female guests during the evening. Wow, how easy is this?
Other then that, you have the Best Man Speech and Voila, you have pulled of the Best Man character to a tee. Now here is the, shall we say, sales speech. When it comes time to hire your adult entertainment for the evening at the Bachelor Party, you want to make sure you go with a trusted, reliable company that has fantastic reviews and 'actual hot girls that you order AND you get', That's where we come in. Lake Tahoe Dancers and Lake Tahoe Strippers want to help make this an unforgettable event. Make sure to check out our female exotic dancers online, then give Tahoe Strippers a call to book your show. We are ready to get the party started, are you?